Hire Talent. Train Technical.
At MHC, we recognize the growing need for diesel technicians in our industry. We also understand that talent can come with many different levels of hands-on experience.
That’s why MHC is dedicated to investing in the training and development of our technicians. Whether you are an entry level diesel technician or have decades of experience turning wrenches, MHC is devoted to your continued growth, development, and success.
• Competitive Pay
• Training and support to achieve Master Technician level
• Internal promotion opportunities into Lead and Management roles
• Quarterly Evaluations with your Manager to discuss goals & achievements
• Ongoing OEM Training
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & PTO Buy-Back Policy
• Uniform and Laundry Service
• Safety Glasses Program
• Medical/Dental/Vision, etc. etc, etc.
Less experienced diesel technicians, MHC’s Master’s in Training, receive all the benefits above, plus:
• Defined Development plan to promote to Service Technician in 24 months or less; with pay increases
• Mentorship from some of the industry’s best Journeyman and Master Techs
• Fundamental OEM and on the job training to apply the new skills you will be learning
• 30/60/90 Day career development meetings with your manager to discuss your progress and next goals
MHC operates on the highest standards. We have more than 1,405 service bays that are equipped with the latest OEM professional grade technologies. From remote diagnostics that provide immediate assessment of necessary repairs to top-of-the-line, two-staged air-knife DPF cleaning technology, we are equipped in all areas of medium and heavy duty truck repair and maintenance. Learn More >>
Technician Career Paths:
If you think our Technician Development Program could be just what you are looking for or if you have a few more questions about the program, contact MHC at email@example.com.